* REAL ESTATE AUCTION *
Since I have moved to the retirement home I will offer my 2 Unit Home at Auction located on site, 317 south 5th Street, DeKalb, Illinois.
Sunday November 5th @ 3:30 p.m.
This large 2 story, 5 Bedroom, 3 Bath house is classified as a 2-Unit property. The Rental unit upstairs has 2 bedrooms, full bath and kitchen. The upstairs has its own electric meter and 2 entrances. The Main floor has 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, large kitchen with built in pantry. The home has a full basement, gas forced air heat, city sewer and water. This has been an Owner-Occupied home for over 40 years and has been maintained outside and in. Located in a quiet neighborhood, the property has alley access and a large 2 car garage. The home has a great covered front porch that overlooks the paved brick street.
Call auctioneers any time for a viewing of this home, Tax ID #08-23-309-009.
Taxes are $5,159 w/ 3 exemptions. Lot size 66×156.
** OPEN HOUSE Sunday October 22nd 11a.m. to 1p.m.**
Term’s For Real Estate: $5,000.00 down On Auction Day. Balance Due On Or Before December 5th 2017. Deed Transfer, Title Commitment in Sellers Name and Survey Provided By Sellers. Property Being Offered As Is, With Out Any Contingencies To Financing Appraisal Or Any Other Type Of Contingencies. Announcements Made Day Of Sale Take Precedence Over All Other. Almburg Auctioneering Inc. Lic#440.000771 Malta, IL. Color Pictures on Our Website Almburgauctions.com
Beatrice Stellatos, owner
Bidding on Real Estate at Auction
Here are a few things to keep in mind when buying real estate at auction:
• All property is being sold as-is. Please inspect all the aspects of the property before you bid. You are welcome to hire or bring in any knowledgeable person to help you make an informed bid on the property. The only items the sellers are guaranteeing are a clear title, survey and transfer of the deed. The auctioneer may announce any changes to this on sale day.
• This property is not being sold contingent to the buyer getting a loan or financing. All financial arrangements must be made before to the auction. $5,000 down on auction day. Personal checks for the down money are acceptable. Property can be shown at any time before the auction by contacting Almburg Auctioneering at 815-739-3703.
• All interested in bidding on the real estate should arrive at least 15 minutes before the offering and register with the auction staff at the office and obtain a bidders card. You will use this to signal to the auctioneer that you are bidding on the property. The auctioneer will use his discretion as to the bid advancements and pace of the auction. There is no minimum opening bid… or maximum ending bid…. All bid advancements are at the discretion of the auctioneer.
• During the auction the auctioneer may or may not call a recess at which point he will have a private meeting with the owners of the property and present the high bid to them. Please keep in mind that the real estate is not sold yet, the high bid is merely held and as in any real estate transaction the sellers have the right to accept or counter the high bid. If the sellers are satisfied with the bidding the auctioneer will come back to the auction block and convey to the bidders that the bidding will be opened up to all and continue. If the auctioneer doesn’t receive any more bids, the real estate will be sold or the high bid established at the recess.
• If the sellers reject the high bid, the auctioneer will return to the auction block with a counter offer from the sellers, and the person with the high bid has the fist right to raise their bid to meet the seller’s amount. If the bidder agrees to do this, the property is sold at that time and is not opened up for more bidding. For this reason we encourage you to be the high bidder at the call of the recess.
• Thank-you for your interest in this property. Talk to you lender and be ready to bid take advantage of this property by bidding your price at auction. Please call on any of the Almburg Auction Staff to answer any questions
• GOOD LUCK!!